Monday, May 14, 2007

last day of class: group hug!











Unfortunately we are not able to print multiple copies of the newsletter. Dr. Rivera will be posting it on the web and we hope it will work out. I'm thankful for everyone's cooperation in submission of articles. I enjoyed doing the layout. I wish we had more time to do it. -- Barbara

5 comments:

Ms. Sakisat said...

I thought you did an excellent job. You made it easier for us. You did all the hard part. Thank you Barbara.

Barb Jacala said...

No problemo! I enjoyed working with you all in the class. Have a good summer!!! -- Barbara

Gerri said...

Hi Barbara!
Thank you for constantly rescuing us with your wonderful talents. You really did a great job with our L&L Newsletter. I hope to see you in one of my classes next semester.

Lainne said...

Barbara,
Thanks for the great newsletter. It would have not been a success without your great talent. Kudos to you!

Lainne

Ferris said...

Barbara,
Hats off to you for a great job. You worked hard with the newsletter and look forward to working with you again.