Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Activity 2--Learning Log
Phew! I just finished inputting all acitivites for the moodle session. It was time consuming and I need to find a better strategy for the next time. Anyway, reading the textbook was very interesting and will make an effort to go back and read Chapter 1 again because there were many times I kept asking myself "Does what I read make sense to me?" I am also looking forward to working on the poetry lesson once I get the green light from Dr. Rivera. I also posted the information for the IRA meeting. Here it is again--February 10th, Nikko Hotel, 9-11 a.m. $25.oo. Dr. Rivera, do I have to check the blogg and input everyday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mary,
Thanks for the information on the IRA meeting. You don't have to check the blog every day, however, you do have to post a "comment" on a few of your fellow classmates' entries. You can do this by simply clicking on "comments" which can be found after the entry. Good luck.
-Dr. Rivera
Post a Comment