Monday, January 29, 2007

Am I doing it right? I am clueless.

Mrs. Rivera
This concerns the moodle. I am not really sure if I am doing it right. Do I wait for three hours and keep replying or do I just post 1 and that is it? Please give me some clue on whether I am on track or not.

1 comment:

mnrivera said...

As long as you follow the instructions I posted in Moodle, you're on the right track. You don't need to wait around after you've composed your forum message. Once you've posted your message, then that's it, until such time you feel the need that you want to respond back to another class member that has posted a message. Another thing to keep in mind is that you must post your message in the same forum discussion that I created and not a separate one. I sent an e-mail previously on how to do this. Below is an excerpt from the message I e-mailed to everyone last week:

For those of you who have already enrolled in our ED484G Moodleroom, follow the instructions below to get started with your forum assignments:

1. Visit www.uogdistance.com
2. Click on our ED484G Moodleroom.
3. Type in your username and passwoord.
4. Go to Jan. 30.
5. Click on the forum icon of 2 faces facing each other and, of which is titled, “Chapter 1: Visions of Literacy”
6. Click on “Chapter 1: Visions of Literacy”
7. After reading the directions I posted there, click on the "Reply" button located at the bottom, in order to start your discussion.

To complete the other forums, repeat steps 1-4 above, click on the respective forums you wish to engage in, and then after reading the directions I posted, hit the "reply" button to once again start your discussion.
----------
Let me know if this clears up things for you. Good luck.

-Dr. Rivera