Monday, May 14, 2007

Adios My ED 484G Family!











I can't believe today is our last day of class. It seems as if it was just yesterday that we were all asking each other what to do for a particular class activity. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed our final session in ED 484G class. Everyone's portfolio looked wonderful. Your images looked great! Barbara made us all looked great in the L&L Newsletter. Our parttime photographer even made us look good for the press release. By the way, can someone please remember to pay our friend. He didn't seem that demanding because he kept hinting about clocking in for the mere minimum wage. Take care everyone and I hope to see everyone next semester.

3 comments:

Barb Jacala said...

See you at Chamaoli for lunch or maybe let's meet at the Department of Agriculture's May festival. -- Barbara

Lainne said...

Gerri,
Thanks for all the help. I know I'll be seeing you around. Take care of yourself and stay smiling and enthusiastic. Have a nice summer!

Lainne

Ferris said...

Hi Geri
You are a great friend and I loved working with you. I look forward to many more classes with you.