
Breathe in a sigh of relief and say "I did it!" Pat yourselves on the back for surviving Spring 2007 semester of the Graduate class ED 484. I think that I will not touch a computer for a week. I have time now for my students and family. I want to thank everyone for their guidance and educational feedback. I learned a lot through collaborative learning. Dr. Rivera was a great facilitator. I was disappointed that I will not be able to take her again next fall. I really wanted to take another class with her. Her class challenged me into learning. I hope that in the future I will have a class with you all again. If you graduate before me Congratulations and good luck!
4 comments:
I am sure we'll meet again in class and out of class. Keep in touch! -- Barbara
Hi Charlene!
It has been a pleasure having you as a classmate this semester. You are such a nice person and I hope to see you once again in one of my classes next semester. Adios!
Charlene,
Hey thanks for all the help. It's been great being with you in this class. Take care of yourself. And keep up your dedication to your job and your students. Kudos to you!
Lainne
Hi Charlene
I learned a lot from you with regards to SPED. You are a very dedicated teacher and Ilook forward to being your classmate in the near future.
Post a Comment