
This day was not our day. The Internet was not cooperating with us and was giving us a hard time presenting our Technology Resources. But even with that, everything went well.
Gerri, your websites were very informative. They were very good resources that can be used by many teachers.
Char, I like your websites even though most of them were expensive:) But mainly I like those websites that give free samples and free activities.
Barbara, those sites were really good and I would really use them at least for myself. The slang website I think will be helpful for me because I have nephews who use those words. I also like the Worldwind page. That was very interesting.
Mary, you should have just presented next week:( Just kidding!!!:) Your websites seem very informative on literacy. I think those who are in Language & Literacy program should be looking at these websites because these are where they can get all the info they need for their courses.
Well, have a great week and start on your FIVE PAGE RESEARCH PAPER!
2 comments:
Hey Butterfly Girl--Is that a slang? Need to spend some time with that website. Loved all of your sites. They were fun and am sure my students (and mostly I) would enjoy it. See you soon.
You are right! I also like the free websites. I just wish all websites were free.
Post a Comment