Wednesday, April 11, 2007

LOL (Lots of laughter!)

Last night was just full of laughter. I really enjoyed last night's session in class. Everybody shared great ideas and activities that for sure will be useful and fun for our students. Though most of the activities presented yesterday required drawing, I still enjoyed them. I felt that even if my weakness is drawing, I found myself having fun and laughing at what I do because in our class everything is accepted. I'm actually thankful that I met these four students and my professor, which now I consider my friends. I always have fun everytime we meet.

1 comment:

Barb Jacala said...

Try this site: http://www.vsarts.org/x1132.xml
"Let Your Style Take Shape" is a free resource that provides educators with suggestions for creating inclusive educational environments and provides teachers with cross-curricular lessons that meet national standards for math and the visual arts.
It has a teacher's guide and student activities. And you do not have to draw! :)
Barbara