Writing is a long process that must be practiced. It is a process that requires students to think, reflect, and edit. It helps students improve their spelling, sentence structure, and create ideas/questions. Students must work and practice the writing process. I noticed that everyone was interested in their students writing process. There were so many ways to introduce writing. Keep it up everyone, never loose your enthusiasm for teaching.
I thought that every one's presentation was wonderful. Barbara's idea of an e-essay was pretty interesting. This is really new to me. I could really use the e-essay as another alternative assessment at the end of the semester for my students. Its also a good way to present to parents on how their students are doing. I really want to learn how to do it. I wish we could finish the DVD. I wanted to see how it looked.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment