Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oh, what fun it is to be ...

That’s how I feel about yesterday’s class. Despite of all the tensions I had about the presentation, everything went OK!

Lalainne and Charlene—Good job with your presentation. I am till today still afraid to approach my student’s parents. Your input about how collaboration is important, that parents must become involved, and a good time to do it might be during the open house was so informative. My next year’s open house is going to be much better.

Gerri—What caught my eye about your presentation was the exit card. What a wonderful idea! Students fill out a card about what they learned that day and one question they have for that day. Cannot wait to try this one. Love it.

Charlene—You are doing so many activities with your SPED kids that I never knew was possible. It is wonderful how you have worked writing through visual presentation with the graffiti board. Loved all you artifacts.

Barbara—To me, personally, the DVD was out of this world. You are right about “We are learning as well as teaching from our students.”

Dr. Rivera—Reading as a whole class “Under the United Blue Sky” brought an ache in my heart. Make it mandatory that all of your students read this book. The plurals activity brought on some great laughs to end a stressful day into a goodnight.

No comments: