Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hurray!



Give it up for JFK SPED students who participated in the SPED Olympics. We are the only high school that participated. My student was the runner for the torch. I am so proud of him. I am so proud because he is considered a regular student because his only disability is a learning disability. He had the confidence and was not ashamed to represent the SPED department at JFK. So clap your hands for those students who have the confidence to achieve!

2 comments:

Lainne said...

Congratulations to your student! And I'm sure you were one of his inspiration to show off his confidence out there. It really shows how much you care for your SPED students so I'm sure they see that in you as well. So, CONGRATULATIONS to YOU!

Barb Jacala said...

Kudos to you. Hearing how you teach these kids, I feel that they are the lucky ones.

Barbara