Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Next to Dr. Rivera’s “Write Around Activity”, our most recent class session on curricular engagement also tops the list of enjoyable learning moments. Aside from thinking critically throughout class time, I felt as if I had been on an exploration journey. At first, we were not quite sure of what to expect – in so far as appropriate response, yet we trusted the presenter, participated in the activity at hand and sat at the edge of our seats. I really enjoyed putting together the story webbing power point presentation, as well as the webbing activity. However, nothing beats listening to the various interpretations (as far as experiences and understandings). I gained a great deal of knowledge from the information, ideas and perspectives shared on our curricular engagement assignment. Thanks!

1 comment:

Barb Jacala said...

I enjoy your presentations a lot because you put so much expression and feeling into them. You are such a romantic!

Barbara