
Wow, that was so touching guys:) Thank you for those kind words. They were really inspiring and heartwarming. I really hope that everyone else whom I currently work with feels the same way as you all do about me. I enjoyed all the activities the same way that I enjoyed having you guys around in this class. Thanks for being a part of this class.
Everyone had wonderful journal articles that they presented. It really shows how hardworking teachers really are by the work that they create.
The activity that Dr. Rivera had presented to us was ones again fun and touching. I really had to share those thoughts and experience with you guys. I enjoyed those kiddie stories that all of you have made up. I hope you all enjoyed mine, too.
Well, good luck in that literacy review paper. It's a long one! Have fun on your paper.
Lainne
2 comments:
Hi Lainne,
You are right! This weekend is FINE with ME plus anyone who wants to joint us delinguencies. Please e-mail or blogg us to work as a team. Collaboration is what we are teaching our students. Lets start in our classrooms.
Hi Lainne,
You are right! This weekend is FINE with ME plus anyone who wants to joint us "delinguencies." Please e-mail or blogg us to work as a team. Collaboration is what we are teaching our students. Lets start in our classrooms.
2:09 AM
Post a Comment