Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hafa Adai

Dr. Rivera, thank your for the coloring book. My street name is Binadu. I have always wondered what it means. The book you gave me says it is a deer. What a mysterious way of finding an answer!
I love this class more than my other class, and it is because of all of you. You guys bring so much of information into the classroom which I can take to my school. Geri, you had quite a bit of different ideas on how to incorporate the ocean into various activities. Lalanie, I truely know what you mean when we have to be careful when we want to try out a concept with our DI students and hope that the DI coordinator does not walk into our classroom. Mine is only 2 doors down. Today, she walked in--twice!. Barbara, your book sounds facinating. Hope to read it some day. Charlene, I always look forward to your presentation. Because working with SPED students is no cupcake. Your presentations always show how much your students are enjoying your class and learning.

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Todu Maolek! Like your street name, I believe these words are also included in your "Island of Guam Coloring Book". What an amazing way of encountering the meaning for a word! I guess if you are not aggressive enough to pursue a word, the Man upstairs has a special way of delivering information in the most miraculous way. By the way, I like your most recent title for your posting. Thank you for observing my Chamoru culture this month!