Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Horray!!! We're getting out early!


We had fun today just like the other days. Gerri and Mary had a really good presentation. And the rest had good lesson plans. The activity that Dr. Rivera had presented was really fun. I'm going to look for more of these Reader's Theater scripts so I can use them with my students.
Well, good luck to all of you on the next assignment. Work hard but don't forget to relax a little bit ok.


Lainne

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Hi Lalaine!

I know what you mean by having the Direct Instruction coordinators situated nearby. The two coordinators at the school where I work are right next door to my classroom. What a blessing (in disguise)! I still plan on implementing a journal writing session with my homeroom students who report back to my classroom after lunch - for about fifteen minutes. Right now, I allow the students to read for pleasure and draw before they report to their CMC classes.