
This evening was great. I think Charlene and I did a good job in our Article 4 Presentation. And also, everyone did a great job in their individual Writing Process presentation. I learned so much in all these presentations. Now my folder got thicker! Hehehe . . . But the best part that I really enjoyed was the activities that Dr. Rivera presented to us. I'm definately going to use these fun activities with my students to get away from DI. I'm sure they'll love these activities. Out of all the activities we had this evening, I really liked the flower part. I think with the type of questions asked in this activity, it really brings out our inner selves and our sensitive side. Fun, fun, fun is what I would call this class. I'm really getting the hang of this. I'm really starting to like this class and I'm really enjoying. Have a nice evening!
Lalainne
1 comment:
Hi Lalainne,
You are right about the flower activity. It brought out the softer side of us. We sure can find out the other side of our students through this activity. Lets share whenever you get any input from your students.
Mary
P.S. See you at Nikko on Saturday.
Post a Comment