Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good job, Barbara!


Barbara's presentation was quick but elaborate. I hope my presentation turns out the same way, quick but elaborate. Besides the good presentation, I really liked the sharing of our poetry lesson plan. It gives us more ideas on activities and creativity. Mary also shared a good website where we can get poems and even here the real authors read their own poems. We heard Robert Frost's voice and that really gave me a different interpretation of his poem, "The Road Not Taken". Thanks for sharing, Mary.

Work, work, and more work... We'll all be so busy this week especially for me and Charlene because we both are expected to do two powerpoint presentations. Good luck to us, Charlene! And to all, have a busy and literacy day!

2 comments:

Ferris said...

Hi Geri
I agree that Barbara's presentation was to the point and OURs WILL BE TOO!! Girl, we are partners. Barbara said, "Create an environment filled with books-provide access." Geri, you have. I saw the books you bought at the IRA meeting (and I'm sure it was worth about $100.00). I hope to accumulate that many books. BUT I may have to beg, borrow, or steal...hopefully not the latter.

Ferris said...

Hi Lainne
Sorry, wrong person BUT the thoughts were right. The comment was meant for Geri. Anyway, Barbara's message was to the point. Yours and Charlene's will be too! Looking forward to your presentation. Call me anytime.