Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Learned a lot today!!!

I enjoyed sharing my experiences today with my colleagues in class. We just had so many things to discuss. I also enjoyed listening to my classmates' experiences and views on the topic. But the most enjoyable thing today was the "Write Around Activity". And the best part of it was when we shared the stories we wrote for this activity. We came up with crazy and funny stories. Because this activity is such a fun activity, I plan to use this activity in my own classroom. Besides the activity, I've learned how to get the livetext started (somewhat). But I really need to get started on my livetext. It's my first time to do all these. I'm very much new to these things, so I hope I get some support from my class. Thanks in advance!

Lalainne

2 comments:

Gerri said...

Hi Lalaine,

I had a great time in class too! I love activities that motivate and allow students to use their critical thinking skills, and at the same time, they can enjoy themselves in the process. Sometimes typhoons are indeed a blessing in disguise, because it appears that my coconut candy business really flourished despite hopeless conditions.

By the way, don't worry about LiveText. You will be in good hands with Dr. Rivera. Take care!

Ferris said...

Hi Lalaine,
Do not worry. I am not a computer geek either. But, Dr. River is so helpful. Buy he program first. She will help you.
Mary