Monday, February 05, 2007

Write around activity!

Good job everybody! Wasn't it interesting! I loved all the different ideas that everyone came up with. Surprisingly the stories came out witty and expressive. However, I have to apologize for my misspelled words in some of the stories. My mind went blank! I don't know what happened. I had so much ideas running through my head that at times. It was fun. Lets do it again sometime.

2 comments:

Gerri said...

My mind was completely blank after I read the scenario for the "Write Around Activity" sheet. At first, I tried to avoid comments that may be difficult for other writers to elaborate. But, I also wanted to localize my story in order to allow others to create and contribute additional ideas that are interesting and spontaneous. The first two words that came to mind were coconuts and gasoline. Who would have known it would eventually turn out to be a very sweet and profitable business venture.

Ferris said...

Oh yes! We need to do this activity again with a different topic. It is a stress reliever.
Mary