skip to main | skip to sidebar

ED484G - Spring 2007

This course draws on current perspectives in language and literacy acquisition to help teachers set up a process-centered reading and writing classroom.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Made It

As with the ED 646 blog, going through Yahoo also worked for this blog. Thank you.
However, I am still showing as Reading Workshop.
Barbara
Posted by Barb Jacala at 3:06 PM

1 comment:

mnrivera said...

I'm glad you made it Barbara!

-Dr. Rivera :)

4:19 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (60)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (15)
      • Presentation
      • Lesson Plans!
      • Good job, Barbara!
      • I really enjoyed Barbara's presentation on The Aut...
      • Authoring cycle as a curricular framework
      • Presentation
      • About Saturday Morning
      • Yesterday's Class
      • Learned a lot today!!!
      • Totally Tuesday!
      • Write around activity!
      • The Authoring Cycle
      • Chapter 3 assignment
      • Did I get it right this time?
      • Made It
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  December (1)