
I think that I speak for everyone when I say that I went over board on my lesson plan. I should have learned that I tend to stress out when the work is as simple as ABC. Everyone's ideas for the poetry lesson plan was educational and worthwhile. If its ok with everyone I would like to take ideas from each one of you to use in my classroom. The different presentation and ideas sparked my interest for a new activity for my students.
1 comment:
Go for it!
I personally think thats another way of learning valuable lessons--its from one another. Personally, I guess, I am like a child. I need to see things in concrete. When it makes sense that when the lights turn on! Like Barbara's presentation said "How you teach is just as important as what you teach" and "We must lead from behind" As a 1st year teacher , there were and are many times that I have felt helpless in how to lead my students. That is why I came back to school to learn from everyone of you. So lets keep the ideas moving!!!!
Post a Comment